Application Criteria for Proposed CPPD Approved Workshops and Courses
Please send completed information to:
ATH Membership Secretary , c/o 110a Alexander Road, Islington, London, N19 4JN
Phone: 07840300507 e-mail: email@example.com
Submission is free to ATH Members. A processing fee of £50 should accompany this
application if submitted by a non-member.
In order for us to consider including your course or workshop as an approved CPPD
training for the ATH, please can you provide the following information (ATH
members need only provide 2-5):
1. CV, including background, training, experience and qualifications of the
facilitator(s), with photocopies of any certificates/diplomas received.
2. Syllabus of the proposed workshop/course, outlining subject matter, delivery
and approach; if the facilitator is proposing multiple workshops on a similar
theme, please provide a template syllabus that will be used throughout, plus
examples of additional material that may be covered, and explain how that
material will be woven into the existing template.
3. Number of contact hours of the workshop/course.
4. Current fee for attendance of the workshop/course, and if there are any
reductions in cost for ATH members.
5. Whether handouts and materials are provided.
6. If you are not an ATH Member, please include a reference or
recommendation from an existing member, or alternatively.
7. Attendance of the workshop by an ATH Member (preferably Core Group
member) is required before final approval.
This information will not only inform us before we make our decision, but upon
approval, will also provide information for your listing on our website.
Final approval is granted by the ATH Core Group, and entitles the facilitator to a
Certificate of Approval, a listing on the ATH website and in the ATH Journal, plus
email distribution of flyers advertising upcoming approved workshops/courses.